Gold series subscribers may look forward to symphonies by Beethoven, Prokofiev, Mendelssohn and Dvořák, Elgar's Enigma Variations and Mussorgsky's Pictures from an Exhibition.
The Gold subscription series has now started and is no longer for sale this season.
The Gold Series includes ten carefully selected Thursday concerts throughout the season. As a subscriber, you will get the same seat for each concert in the series.
Prices for Gold series subscriptions:
Price level 1: 3300
Price level 2: 2950
Price level 3: 2250
Price level 4: 1700
Concerts in Gold series
- Date Performers Program
- 21.10.2021 Simone Young, conductor Anton Bruckner: Symphony No. 8
- 18.11.2021 Herbert Blomstedt, conductor Wilhelm Stenhammar: Serenade Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No. 5
- 13.01.2022 Klaus Mäkelä, conductor Daniel Lozakovich, violin Claude Debussy: Jeux Camille Saint-Saëns: Violin Concerto No. 3 David Monrad Johansen: Pan Maurice Ravel: Daphnis and Chloé Suite nr. 2
- 10.02.2022 Dalia Stasevska, conductor Leila Josefowicz, violin Missy Mazzoli: Sinfonia for Orbiting Spheres Igor Stravinsky: Violin Concerto Einojuhani Rautavaara: Symphony No. 7
- 03.03.2022 Andrew Manze, conductor Veronika Eberle, violin Ludwig van Beethoven: Violin Concerto Carl Nielsen: Symphony No. 4, "The Inextinguishable"
- 17.03.2022 Vasily Petrenko, conductor Louis Schwizgebel, piano Ethel Smyth: Overture from The Wreckers George Gershwin: Piano Concerto William Walton: Symphony No. 1
- 07.04.2022 Klaus Mäkelä, conductor Oslo Philharmonic Choir, Øystein Fevang, choir conductor
- 28.04.2022 Nikolaj Szeps-Znaider, conductor Bedřich Smetana: Má vlast
We need your name and your mailing address to send you concert tickets and information in connection with renewal of subscription, and e-mail address and telephone number, in order to contact you quickly if a concert was canceled. The contact information will not be used for other purposes.