Gold series subscribers may look forward to symphonies by Beethoven, Prokofiev, Mendelssohn and Dvořák, Elgar's Enigma Variations and Mussorgsky's Pictures from an Exhibition.
The Gold Series includes ten carefully selected Thursday concerts throughout the season. As a subscriber, you will get the same seat for each concert in the series.
--- Sales for the 2017-18 season starts May 29th ---
Prices for Gold series subscriptions:
Price level 1: 3300
Price level 2: 2950
Price level 3: 2250
Price level 4: 1700
Concerts in Gold series
- Date Performers Program
- 01.02.2018 Joshua Weilerstein, conductor Isabelle Faust, violin Osvaldo Golijov: Night of the Flying Horses Alban Berg: Violin Concerto Gustav Mahler: Symphony No. 1
- 01.03.2018 Juanjo Mena, conductor James Ehnes, violin Ludwig van Beethoven: Violin Concerto Anton Bruckner: Symphony No. 6
- 12.04.2018 Michael Tilson Thomas, conductor Leif Ove Andsnes, piano Michael Tilson Thomas: Street Song Claude Debussy: Fantaisie for piano and orchestra Pyotr Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 4
- 03.05.2018 Eivind Aadland, conductor Javier Perianes, piano Johannes Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 2 Eivind Buene: A post-human guide to the orchestra (commission) Eivind Buene: Standing Stones
- 24.05.2018 Vasily Petrenko, conductor Behzod Abduraimov, piano Sergei Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 2 Sergei Prokofiev: Symphony No. 6