Gold series subscribers may look forward to symphonies by Beethoven, Prokofiev, Mendelssohn and Dvořák, Elgar's Enigma Variations and Mussorgsky's Pictures from an Exhibition.
The Gold Series includes ten carefully selected Thursday concerts throughout the season. As a subscriber, you will get the same seat for each concert in the series.
Prices for Gold series subscriptions:
Price level 1: 3300
Price level 2: 2950
Price level 3: 2250
Price level 4: 1700
Concerts in Gold series
- Date Performers Program
- 13.12.2018 Santtu-Matias Rouvali, conductor Valery Sokolov, violin Pyotr Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto Daniel Nelson: Steampunk Blizzard Modest Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition
- 24.01.2019 Vasily Petrenko, conductor Simon Trpceski, piano Johannes Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 2 Jean Sibelius: Symphony No. 5
- 28.02.2019 Vasily Petrenko, conductor Nikolai Lugansky, piano Pyotr Tchaikovsky: Romeo and Juliet Sergei Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 3 Sergei Rachmaninoff: Symphony No. 1
- 28.03.2019 Juanjo Mena, conductor Jan Lisiecki, piano Leoš Janáček: The Cunning Little Vixen, suite Frédéric Chopin: Piano Concerto No. 2 Witold Lutosławski: Concerto for Orchestra
- 02.05.2019 Arvid Engegård, conductor Brynjar Kolbergsrud, trumpet Franz Schubert: Symphony No. 5 Joseph Haydn: Trumpet Concerto Felix Mendelssohn: Symphony No. 4 "Italian"
- 23.05.2019 Vasily Petrenko, conductor Veronique Gens, soprano Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov: Russian Easter Festival Overture Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol Maurice Ravel: Sheherazade Ottorino Respighi: Feste Romane